The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook: Macro-Friendly Meals to Prepare, Grab, and Go
(as of May 19,2022 18:22:21 UTC – Details)
Fuel bodybuilding success with macronutrient meal prep
Sculpting your ideal body demands hard work, dedication, and the right diet. The Bodybuilding Meal Prep Cookbook will help you achieve a lean, chiseled look with an array of macro-rich dishes that can be prepped quickly and enjoyed on the go.
What sets this bodybuilding cookbook apart:
- 6-week meal plan―This step-by-step guide does the heavy lifting for you, laying out what you should make each week to achieve your fitness goals, providing shopping and equipment lists, and guiding you through any advanced prep work.
- Success beyond 6 weeks―This cookbook includes 40+ additional recipes that allow you to seamlessly create and customize your meals far past the initial 6-week plan.
- Optimize your intake―Each recipe contains comprehensive nutritional calculations, so you know the exact calorie count and the amount of protein, carbs, and fat you’re getting.
Pump up your meal prep for the physique you seek with this indispensable bodybuilding cookbook.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Healthy Quinoa Salad
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Need a light side for a Mediterranean meal? This quinoa salad has you covered. With red bell pepper, onion, cucumber, and mint, it’s a refreshing grain dish that also works well as a healthy take-to-work lunch.
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
2. Add the quinoa, cover, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the quinoa, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
4. Divide the salad evenly among 4 airtight storage containers and seal.
Refrigerate: Store the airtight containers in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
Bulking: Top this grain salad with diced chicken or steak to make it more filling and add extra protein.
Per serving: Calories: 165; Fat: 9g; Protein: 5g; Total Carbs: 18g; Net Carbs: 16g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 2g; Sodium: 194mg
1 cup (240 ml) vegetable broth
1/2 cup (85 g) quinoa, rinsed
1/2 red bell pepper (75 g), chopped
1/2 medium onion (60 g), chopped
1/4 English cucumber (50 g), peeled, seeded, and chopped
2 tablespoons (22 g) finely chopped fresh mint
Juice of 1/2 lime (30 ml)
2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
Publisher:Rockridge Press (May 21, 2019)
Item Weight:1.04 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 0.54 x 9.25 inches