Amazfit X Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with Blood Oxygen Monitor, Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring, Water-Resistant Pedometer Step Bracelet with HD AMOLED Screen for Men Women, 7-Day Battery Life
(as of May 20,2022 10:34:22 UTC – Details)
3D Curved Screen
The screen glass of the Amazfit X adopts 3D bending technology and is subjected to 700°C heat throughout six bending processes. This bold design rests comfortably on your wrist thanks to the innovative 92° curvature, and the display has a large 2.07-inch screen, meaning less time is spent scrolling to find what you need.
HD Color AMOLED Screen. Key Information Aggregation.
The Amazfit X features a HD AMOLED screen. With its visual priority-based design, it has a unique UI that targets the optimal balance of information volume to bring the user a clear display even under direct lighting.
Refined & Elegant; No Physical Buttons.
The one-piece metal body features brand-new pressure-sensitive sensors that replace the traditional physical crown to give the watch body a smooth crescent shape. The Amazfit X responds with lifelike haptics, with linear motor feedback granting textured vibrations.
Curved Lithium-ion Battery Design.
The thin, light, curved design of the watch body raised a challenge regarding battery space, and so the Amazfit X breaks spatial limits with a curved lithium-ion battery that allows the watch to be used for a whole week from a single charge.
Keep Abreast of Your Health.
Thanks to the brand-new BioTracker 2 optical sensor, the watch can monitor heart rate 24 hours a day, and inform you of heart rate zones and abnormally elevated heart rates. The watch can also measure your SpO2 levels anytime you feel unwell to help you understand your physical state.
Track and Improve Your Sleep. Always Mind Your Stress Level.
The Amazfit X senses when you are asleep and begins tracking data through the light, deep, and REM (dreaming) sleep stages, as well as monitoring naps between 11am-6pm that are over 20 minutes. You can also check your stress level anytime and get tips on relaxing.
One Score to Summarize Your Physical State.
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a science-backed single-value health score unique to each user. It measures the impact of physical activity on your heart by processing data about heart rate, exercise time, and other health information with an algorithm for easy understanding of your physical state.
Take Credit for Every Calorie You Burn
The Amazfit X has nine built-in sports modes. Without clicking the start button, the watch can automatically recognize four exercise types (walking, treadmill activity, outdoor running, outdoor cycling), inform you, and record exercise data.
Splash- and Swim-proof
Take your Amazfit X into the pool or play at the beach till sunset without losing track of time. With water-resistance up to 50 meters, the watch will help push you through your laps and improve your personal best time.
Match Your Outfit and Style
With the Amazfit X, customized watch faces enable you to find themes to suit your personality, the season, or one that gets you in the holiday spirit. Choose a watch face that tracks your steps and measures your heart rate with flair, or find one that goes big on fashion.
The watch can become your own personal assistant, proficiently handling your personal agendas, such as notifying you of incoming calls or messages, and reminding you to move when have been sitting too long. The Amazfit X will also track your schedule and upcoming events, and features Do Not Disturb, timer, stopwatch, wake-up alarm, and weather forecast functions.
Style has to start somewhere. Choose your base from the Eclipse Black or New Moon Gold options and build your Amazfit X in a way that suits you.
1. The data is sourced from Huami Labs, based on: Everyday, turning on the all-day heart rate detection (detected once every minute), sleep and step count monitoring, receiving 200 notifications, lifting the wrist to see the time 50 times, and 5 minutes for other operations. Exercising every week for 2 hours with GPS. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual use time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. It can record nighttime sleep and naps. When it detects that you are asleep between midnight and 6am, sleep times between 6pm of the previous day and 11am can be recorded as nighttime sleep; sleep between 11am and 6pm lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
4. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
5. It supports automatic identification of walking, treadmill activity, outdoor running and outdoor cycling. A prompt pops up when recognition is granted, after which the countdown automatically enters exercise mode. If there is no record of any exercise data after 5 minutes, the exercise tracking will automatically end.
6. Remember to remove the Amazfit X before you hit the shower or a take trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit X delivers a water-resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is 989211.
7. New watch faces will be added gradually through OTA updates.
1. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
2. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
3. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
Package Dimensions:5.87 x 5.08 x 3.11 inches; 11.36 Ounces
Batteries:1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Date First Available:May 26, 2021
[Curved Titanium Body] The innovative 92° curvature of the watch closely fits your wrist, and the one-piece metal body is light, hard, and smooth in texture. The brand-new pressure-sensitive sensors replace the traditional physical crown, giving the watch body a perfect crescent shape.
[Large HD AMOLED Screen] The 2.07-inch extra-wide HD AMOLED 3D curved screen fits more of what’s important to you on your wrist. With a 326 ppi resolution, high color-saturation and ultra-high brightness, it brings the user a clear, crisp display even under direct lighting.
[All-round Health Tracking] Equipped with the Huami-developed BioTracker 2 optical sensor, the Amazfit X can provide 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 level measurement, and sleep quality and stress level monitoring. Also included is the PAI health assessment system, which uses algorithms to convert complex health and activity data into a single, easy to understand score.
[5 ATM Water-resistance and Automatic Sport Detection] Without even clicking the start button, the Amazfit X can automatically recognize four exercise types (walking, treadmill activity, outdoor running, outdoor cycling), inform you, and record exercise data. The watch has nine built-in sports modes, and water-resistance up to 50 meters, so take it to the pool or beach without losing track of the time.
[7-day Battery Life] The Amazfit X harnesses the power of a futuristic curved lithium-ion battery to keep you on top of your game for up to seven days on a single charge.