In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you are responsible for Incoming quality inspection of MR RF Coils being manufactured from Pune facility
You are responsible for
- Support for incoming quality improvement activities and to reduce defect rate of parts
- Conduct incoming quality check activities
- Maintain the part quality level to meet global quality standards
- Identify opportunities and work for improvement in part quality
- Quality oversight of the incoming activities
- Support QMS activities
You are a part of
Operations Quality team which is part of Global Quality & Regulatory organization. This team takes care of Product Quality, QMS & Regulatory compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Education Qualification: Engineering Graduate/Diploma in
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Activities in the Medical devices industry preferred
Technical/Functional Competencies: Working knowledge in incoming quality inspection activities.
Behavioral Competencies: Good verbal and written communication skills.