ECAD part/ library creation (Schematic Symbols & footprints), review & validation as per organization standards. Global Library parts approval and release.
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Ensure the Library workflow documentation, quality checklist, standards and all documentation up to date.
- Coordinate effectively with Mechanical Engineers, Hardware Engineers and layout Designers worldwide-to understand and satisfy their technical requirements.
- Coordinate with teams in other Engineering locations regarding standards and quality.
- Control work quality and monitor quality KPIs to ensure quality is on or above target.
- Coordination with PCB plants to understand & fulfill their requirements.
To be a success in this role you must have:
- Overall, 4 to 8 years Professional experience of which hands –on experience in component Library creation, maintenance and PCB layout Design.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech Electronics Engineering.
- Familiarity with high-density surface mount devices like BGA.
- PCB layout design knowledge.
- Knowledge of PCB design & land pattern standards like IPC 2221, 2222, 7351 etc.
- Experience of working 3D PLM Tools like PDM or team center is preferred.
- Familiar with PCB board fabrication and surface mount assembly processing.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.