- Recent and relevant experience required in one or more of the following areas:
- 3-5.6 years of experiences in image processing/computer vision/video domain.
- Good understanding of image processing and computer vision fundamentals..
- Hands on knowledgeexperience on camera/computer vision pipeline, development, porting and optimization
- Solid Cassembly programming skills, multithreading and OS conceptsfundamentals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement and debug CVmultimedia features for mobiles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to AR/XR domain is a plus
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Development and productize various CV solutions on Qualcomm processors for mobile and XR projects
- Enhance CV, imaging Firmware solutions and help with video, imaging hardware subsystem enhancements in future Qualcomm Mobile Processors
- Design of CV, imaging features and work with a wide set of teams across the company (systems, software, hardware, etc.) in the productization
- Customer interaction to commercialize Qualcomm CV solutions.
Required: Bachelor’s/Master’s Computer Engineering and/or Electrical / Electronics Engineering