Your role is being envisaged Electrical & Electronics Engineer within Electrical team of Drives and Solutions that would be required to Design, Development and quality improvements.
- Redesign and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for PE (power electronics)
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects etc.)
- Analyses failures seen on the product and find root cause, and implement improvements.
- The failures can come from market or production. 8D principle is used.
- Participate in idea generation on cost down possibilities.
- Support Testing Personals during the Product testing
- Familiarity Product Life cycle change management process.
- Familiar with Product change notification process and documentation.
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering control hardware design, and test / validation.
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during implementations and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Assist in solving critical customer cases
Background & Skills
- B.E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M.Tech on Power Electronics and Drives
- Experience of 3 to 10 years on Working knowledge on Switch mode power supply with different technology.
- Familiarity with analog electronics such as operational amplifiers, Comparators, multipliers, signal conditioning, filters etc.
- Familiarity with digital electronics including DSP, Microcontrollers FPGA’s and its design implementations
- Familiarity with multiple communications media and protocol such as wired, wireless, RS-485, CAN, Modbus, TCP/IP etc
- Converters/Inverters, Magnetics, Capacitor, Power Components, Sensing
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Familiarity with IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards.
- SMPS Design and development.
- Analog and Digital circuit design and development.
- EMI/EMC design, EMI/EMC test/debug, reliability test and system integration
- Experience in using Cadence for PCB Board layout , PCB fabrication, assembly and testing
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality Focus, Customer focus, Business Focus, Communication, Result oriented, Interpersonal skills, Networking