Who are we?
We are the Security & Visibility Group in the Driver Interaction Global technology stream.
We are a bunch of highly motivated and skilled engineers that love our work and use our creativity and tools to design, develop and maintain Driver Interactions Functions, ECU HWs Development & Integration.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- a culture that encourages both personal and professional growth
- Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive ECU’s i.e. Vehicle motion and Generic ECUs
- You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system.
- To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up. This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders and project managers at all sites.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development of ECUs such as body control module, Axle ECUs, I/O Modules etc.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
- Lead critical issues problem solving in collaboration with the supplier’s and within the team.
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
- Coach and mentor to team member’s
Qualifications & Experience
- BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent
- 5-6 years of experience in an automotive domain (OEM/Tier-1’s)
- In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, synthetic and fair in your analyzes, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criterion.