Embedded Software Engineer
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Electronics or Computer science, BSc/MSc Electronics or Computer science
- Should be good at, C, C++, Linux driver development
- Should have worked in protocol like i2S, SPI, i2C. rf, 6lowpan, Tcp / Ip stack etc..
- Experience in porting MbedOS, FreeRTOS to different boards is good.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Note: Self-motivated, goal-oriented and good analytical skills.
Company: Daikoku Innovations LLP
Last Date to Apply: 8 April 2022