If you can’t seem to break away from your signature makeup look (nudes, nudes and more nudes, anyone?!) then your nails are a great place to get experimental. I am always being sent gorgeous new colour collections, and Instagram is packed with nail hues to perk up your look this season. Trends this season include bold blues, luxe metallics and the reverse French manicure, so pick your favourites from the best spring nail colours edit below and then get creative! Nailcare and colour hybrids are also trending, so why not care for your nails while you paint them with a hydrating or protecting polish. And if you don’t feel like pushing beauty boundaries this season, a classic nude manicure is always a great option…
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Best Spring Nail Colours For 2022
- Fresh spring nude nails: MICRO-PEDI | Nailberry L’oxygene Nail Lacquer Au Naturel
- Pretty ballerina pink: DIOR | Smoothing Perfecting Nail Care
- Rick navy blue: OPI | Classic Nail Lacquer – Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
- Fresh spring mint: 100% PURE | Nail Polish
- Luxe gold shimmer: ESSIE | Tlc Metallic Keen On Sheen Gold Nail Polish 13.5ml
- The reverse French mani tip dip: RED CARPET MANICURE | Color Dip Blue Nail Powder
- Bright white: CHANEL | Boy de Nail Colour
TOP TIP: Always finish with a gel top coat for a longer-lasting, glossy finish. And add a cuticle oil into your routine for nourished hands and nails.
READ NEXT: How To Get Healthier Nails | Getting Great Nails
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.