To strengthen our WITEC team in Bengaluru, we are now looking for – Lead/ Engineer – Embedded Software Development
Role Summary & Essential responsibilities
The Embedded Software Developer is responsible for the software implementation phase by performing the following activities: requirement analysis, implementation & tests.
In this role, Embedded Software Developer, shall utilize his/her experience and expertise to :
- Perform software design / validation activities under the project responsibility of the Technical Project Manager and under the technical responsibility of the software architect.
- Respect internal processes including coding rules.
- Write documentation in accordance with the implementation made and with the step of the V cycle
- Meet the Quality, Cost and Time objectives set by the Technical Project Manager.
Qualification / Requirement
- Bachelor / Masters in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics engineering
- 2 to 6 years of hands on experience in complex embedded real-time software design and development
Knowledge in computer development:
- Demonstrated skills in C, C++, Python and Bash developing Embedded application
- Software under LINUX operating system and Real time OS (e.g. FreeRTOS)
- Good knowledge and current practice of STL (Standard Template Library) / C++ boost (or C++ 11 / C++ 14)
- Development experience in “middleware” / “application” / Low layer
- Experience within programming for Network technologies (L2/L3), TCP/IP or UDP protocols
- SVN or GIT configuration management tool
- Development methodology: V cycle / Agile
- MISRA C / C++
English: good level
- Good communication skill
- Good synthesis skill