Job Description and Requirements
This position will be with our Solutions Group – DDR Mixed signal IP Research & Development (R&D) team for project management The focus of work would be project management and operations in R&D environment for DDR IP development.
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in electronics/ electrical Eng. and completed MBA with specialized in project management or operations Good understanding of project life cycle in R&D environment, operations management, project execution tools and techniques. Good knowledge of MS tools – Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
- The position is based out of Synopsys office at Bangalore General Responsibilities
- Update monthly and quarterly project forecasts and track actuals.
- Update resource plan and generate reports for investigation
- Ad-hoc scrutiny as required to aid management choice making.
- Work with the teams and Managers for timesheets updates
- Co-ordinate with managers and update resource allocation plan
- Track projects and update checklists, dashboards.
- Take project management ownership which includes project planning, tracking, status updates, Quality processes, action items tracking and taking them to closure.