If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – Aerospace Electronics based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to perform design, simulations and do analysis of high power. Power Electronic circuits to meet customer specific technical, cost and market related technology.
- Demonstrates the knowledge in high power electronics design especially in Power
- Electronics DC-DC converter and Inverter design
- Experience in Magnetics design in High frequency transformer and inductor
- Hands-on experience in Power Electronics Simulation tools like PSpIce and LTSpice Simulation.
- Good in circuit level analysis like steady state and transient analysis
- Prepares schematics by using computer assisted engineering design software Spice
- Responsible for activity planning, execution and closing of assigned activities.
- Plans, Organizes, and leads smaller assigned tasks / projects.
- Basic knowledge in EMC filter selection
- Good Knowledge of IEC, CISPR, ISO standards.
- Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
- Design for functional safety ISO26262
- Required: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical and Electronics / Power Electronics and Drives / Electrical Engineering.
- Total relevant work experience: 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in Power Electronics design like converters and Inverters, Simulation tools like PSpIce Simulation, LTSpice Simulation.
- It would be good to be aware of Ansys simulation
- Sound knowledge of electrical & electronic design especially in Inverter and converters design
- Experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing.
- Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines & EMI/EMC.
- Automotive domain knowledge for High power Layout designs.
- Strong knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances – CE, e/E markings process.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.