About the Role
In the role of Officer Maintenance, you will be able to handle Maintenance Activities related to Automation & Instrumentation field in production area and provide automation support for PLC modifications for process enhancements.
- The main responsibility of the job incumbents is to take care of automation & field instrumentation related activities in production lines
- Should be able to handle especially all types of Field Instrumentation like checkweigher, Metal detectors, load cell, X-ray, etc.
- Should be able to work via SAP PM module all maintenance activities
- Should be able to handle calibration of instruments like flowmeter, temp probe, pressure gauges, and its calibration
- Shall be able to understand /work on SAP maintenance module , and Professional Maintenance
- Should be able to carry out modifications in PLC system for process improvement ,and also providing automation support as per need
- To provide automation support during all types of automation /instrumentation related issues for the production lines
- To ensure asset center management and critical spares management for automation components /instruments
- To Carry out production instrument calibrations like Temp probe, Flowmeter, Pressure Gauge etc.
Who we are looking for
- Preferably Female candidate for said role
- 1 to 3 yrs of relevant experience in the field of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Engineering Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation
- Knowledge on Rockwell & Siemens automation PLC system must
- FMCG working experience added advantage
- Willing to relocate in Baramati at Factory Location
- People Management skills required to handle shift operations