We have an urgent requirement of” Maintenance Engineer” for a leading MNC industry which is engage in manufacturing of automotive components, for the location of Bangalore .Person should have qualification of Diploma/B.tech with experience of 3-6 years in handling Maintenance Repairs and Improvements of the Electrical, Electronics, PLC Troubleshooting, Mechanical, Hydraulics system, Preventative Maintenance etc
- To undertake Maintenance Repairs and Improvements of the Electrical, Electronics, PLC Trouble shooting, Mechanical, Hydraulics system etc.
- Responding immediately to Equipment Breakdowns. Also, capable to perform Preventative
- Maintenance & to handle the Utility Equipment’s operation including LT, Control Panels, Lighting, Motors & Fans, PLCs, Power Packs, Air Compressor, Chiller etc.
- Capable to handle all types of Shift Routine Breakdown
- Executing Machine breakdown analysis, action plan execution reliability improvement
- Responsibility for energy initiation, waste reduction, documentation
- Handling Safety audits, Quality audits, Legal Compliances.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, alignment, defect control, spare parts availability repair.
- Ensuring the day to day jobs linkage to the environment impact on environment.
- Responsible to control environmental spillage, waste minimization and reduce recycle reuse.
- Accountable for the Safety Environmental Incidents taking place in the Plant.
- Responsible to control spillage and Leakages during the maintenance