At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Associate Electronics Design Engineer. Boeing India Engineering coordinates the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of LRU designs for various Avionics systems. This position is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for commercial aviation systems.
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of electronic products.
- Support projects involving digital and analog circuit design.
- Responsible for digital design, the worst case circuit analysis, and communications systems
- Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s in engineering degree or higher
- 5 to 8 years’ in Electronics Engineering experience
- Experience with Analog, digital board design
- Power Supply Design
- Design for EMI/EMC compliance
- DO160G Awareness
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis experience
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Analysis experience.
- Good understanding of grounding and shielding concepts, chassis design.
- Electronics-oriented work experience
- Design and Testing of DDR4 interfaces, SATA/SSD, 1G/10G Ethernet
- Selection of components to be used in Avionics Electronics Designs, like but not limited to, DDR, memory, storage media flash, Ethernet controllers.
- Strong understanding of ARINC 429, ARINC 818 and MIL 1553.
- Simulation experience and creation of behavioral models with MATLAB and SABER.
- Experience with Power Integrity analysis, Hyperlynx SI.
- Experience with Mentor suite of eCAD tools
Typical Education & Experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 to 8 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience.