- Experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge and experience in driver development on one or more operating systems including RTOS or any embedded operating system.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in C.
- Good understanding of microprocessor, multiprocessor architecture.
- Good understanding of basic real-time/embedded programming concepts & RTOS concepts
- Driver design and development on multiprocessor and multithreaded ASIC platforms with SDLC cycle.
- Drivers development/support includes 1wire, 2-wire, serial peripheral industry standard protocol such as I2C,SPI and UART, PCIE.
- Debug and resolve issues in drivers reported by internal test teams as well as by customers.
Education requirements: BE/BTech/MTech – Electronics and Communication , Computer Science
Mathematical Methods, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Scientific Analysis, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Solutions