We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our growing LCS Service Technology team to develop a next generation service technology platform. The Technical Product Owner is responsible to manage and make visible the product backlog / prioritized list of requirements for development of the Service technology platform & products. You will work with the team and deliver a clear and descriptive set of requirements to enable the delivery of a products features and functionality.
- Product Owner for LCS service technology programs
- Interacts with customers/stakeholders in VOC requirements-gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback.
- Own (build, edit, maintain) the product backlog; prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Works with scrum teams to develop product increment (PI) plans & executes PI integrations LCS Service Technology programs
- Collects PI integration issues/feedback and prioritizes into product backlog.
- Ensure that accepted story completions pass acceptance tests, meet quality objectives, and comply with the definition of done.
- Demonstrates strategic level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Engages frequently with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions
- Define system test strategy and perform hands on product integration activities. Drive verification and validation activities for the overall product/system, including system level testing.
- Manage interfaces between product modules and execution organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, or Biomedical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of design & development experience preferably in medical device development.
- Agile experience and expertise with ability to educate and coach others
- Expertise in product management toolset (Aha! and Rally) as well as other portfolio management tools.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience coordinating multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience building and deploying technology platforms.
- Effective communication skills and boundaryless behavior—ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging design problems
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
- Demonstrated technical depth with problem-solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to pursue tasks to completion
- Ability to manage multiple activities effectively
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Master’s Degree in Electronics, Biomedical, Computer Engineering or in an equivalent discipline.
- Expertise in Cloud native, distributed computing systems architecture and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying applications on cloud and on Premise.
- In depth experience with GEHC processes and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working with a multi-discipline, global team
- Experience in design verification of complex systems