- This role is to focus on prescribing and growing business opportunities to increase revenue for our all business entity (Main focus on Partner Products, Digital Energy, Power Systems, Secure Power, Home & Distribution).
- To drive innovation & growth with the electrical consultants and specifiers across the breadth of the Schneider Electric product portfolio, and the development of relationships with these consultants / specifiers to support delivery of targets in defined regions.
- As a Prescription Engineer, you have a “what’s next” attitude. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do.
- Can Identify projects within the targeted consultants and specifiers and follow these opportunities through the value chain.
- Get SE specified and on preferred make list for the projects and position SE as the “first in mind” and engage with consultants to ensure they are aligned with SE’s product offering.
- Keep Specifiers abreast with the latest changes and updates on SE’s product offering and solutions
- Work closely with the wider SE sales teams ensure coordination with team to ensure project win
BE/BTech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(Preferred Minimum 3 Years of experience)