About this opportunity
Responsible for orchestrating commercially viable end-to-end solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Drive customer engagements from end-to-end, from business development phase through to final closure.
Successful candidate will be responsible in owning the Managed Services engagements among MOAI OPCOS.
What you will do!
- Be the primary interface towards the customer for new Managed Services opportunities
- Engage with the customer at all levels, including c-level
- Orchestrate end-to-end commercial and technical solutions
- Transfers knowledge and drives re-use
- Drive customer engagements related to MS solutions.
- Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs and differentiates our proposition from the competition.
- Solid Understanding of competitors’ MS solutions.
- Understand Ericsson outstanding values in Managed Services and Ericsson Operations Engine (EOE).
- Drives commercial and contract closure for MS deals, together with the Core 3
To be successful in the role
- Engineering degree in Electronics/Telecommunications, additional Business degree a plus
- 5+ years of Ericsson MS solution expertise.
- Familiar with BMAS Solution portfolio.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Prior experience in MS operational roles is preferred.