If you are familiar with concrete and using it in construction, then you must know that it should be free of any bubbles or air before it settles. This can be easily done by using a concrete vibrator for your construction need that differ from each other as per these factors:
- Vibration Speed: The vibration speed simply tells you about the performance of a given concrete vibrator. While most models offer a vibration speed of 13000 vibrations per minute, better models even function at 14000 vibrations per minute.
- Power Source: While some concrete vibrators plug into a wall socket for their power source, other models might function using battery power for ease of usage while working on a construction site as you do not need any power cords.
- Power Rating: If you are buying a corded concrete vibrator, then its power rating is given as ¾ HP or 1 HP. On the other hand, battery-powered concrete vibrators have their rating as 18 volt or 20 volt. In both of these cases, a higher power rating results in a better performance.
While there are a wide range of concrete vibrators out there, we are here with the best concrete vibrators along with their major specs and features that they offer. Apart from that, you can even find a detailed “Buying Guide” in this article to easily buy the perfect concrete vibrator for your usage.
Best Concrete Vibrators
Top 5 Concrete Vibrators Reviews
Seeutek is one of the most popular options out there if you are looking for power tools that are related to concrete and construction. Its concrete vibrator has a high user rating because of the various features that it offers to the user.
The Seeutek concrete vibrator is present in the 1st position in this article as it can be a powerful and decently priced option for a lot of users. As mentioned earlier, it has a high user rating as it is quite handy because of its features. This concrete vibrator is a handheld power tool that is quite easy to use because of its small and compact size. The build quality offered by this concrete vibrator is also quite good for the given price. Another great thing about this concrete vibrator is that you get a money-back guarantee with it that is always great to have.
Talking about the performance offered by this concrete vibrator, it is the most potent corded option present in this article. This is possible because of its 1 HP electric motor that offers high performance to the user. The vibrator itself has a decent diameter of 1 ⅜ inch for making sure that there are no air bubbles in the concrete that you are working with. Its highly powerful motor is able to offer an equally good vibration speed of 13000 VPM. Even though it is a corded model, you can easily use it because of its 4.9 feet long power cord.
- Vibration speed rating of 13000 vibrations per minute
- 1 HP electric motor
- Money-back guarantee
- Vibrator diameter of 1 ⅜ inch
- 9-foot long power cord
- Uses 110-volt electricity with 550W power consumption
- Small and compact design
- Comes with a wide range of features and options
- Portable and easy to work with design
- Offers a money-back guarantee
- No guarantee duration information
- Switched could have been better
When compared with other options out there, Dewalt is one of the oldest and most popular power tool brands out there. It even makes various construction related power tools, including a concrete vibrator.
Dewalt’s DCE531B concrete vibrator is present in the 2nd position in this article as it is the most powerful option mentioned here. Even though this is a battery-powered and cordless concrete vibrator, it offers a high vibration speed of 14000 vibrations per minute. This speed is slightly higher than other models; you can expect it to be slightly better than other models. As mentioned earlier, it is a cordless model that is able to get its power from its 20-volt battery. You can even expect a very decent battery life from this battery system for easily using it for a long time without needing to replace the batteries again and again.
Unfortunately, this concrete vibrator is a bit on the expensive side, which is not ideal for all users out there. Not only that, but it does not include the battery and charger, and you have to buy them separately. One great thing about Dewalt is that it offers a 3-year long warranty with this cement vibrator that is always great to have. Its build quality is also quite decent in comparison to other models that is to be expected at the given price. You get a long 4-foot shaft with it that is adjustable and offers a diameter of 1 ⅛ inch for ease of use while using it.
- Vibration speed rating of 14000 vibrations per minute
- 20-volt battery-powered electric motor
- 3-year warranty
- Vibrator diameter of 1 ⅛ inch
- 4-foot long flexible shaft for ease of use
- Decent build quality
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle grip
- Easy to adjust shaft
- Highest performing vibration speed rating
- Quite an expensive concrete vibrator
- Does not include any battery or charger
Beamnova is another brand of power tools that is a bit new and small when compared with other options out there. Its concrete vibrator is quite similar to other various models available out there in terms of features and design.
Beamnova’s concrete vibrator is another model that has a decent price while offering a decent performance to the user. Just like most other concrete vibrator models out there, this one also offers a vibration speed of 13000 vibrations per minute. It is able to offer this much speed while having quite a long 4.9 feet long shaft that is slightly better than other models. Although, the thickness is quite similar at 1 ⅜ inch. A great thing about this corded concrete vibrator is that it comes with a 157-inch long power cord for easily using it in various places, even if you are far away from a power socket at your construction site.
Just like the previous Chicago Electric concrete vibrator, this one also offers a ¾ HP electric motor that is responsible for powering its vibrator head. Although, you get a 1-year long warranty with its motor that is quite decent for the given price. That being said, the build quality of this concrete vibrator could have been slightly better. Talking about its build and construction, this concrete vibrator weighs 9.2 pounds that is on the heavier side in comparison to other models out there.
- Vibration speed rating of 13000 vibrations per minute
- ¾ HP electric motor
- 1-year warranty
- Vibrator diameter of 1 ⅜ inch
- 157-inch long power cord
- Easy to use controls
- Long 4.9 feet shaft
- Decently efficient electric motor
- Offers decent value for money
- Comes with standardized vibration speed
- Long shaft and power cord for ease of use
- Build quality is average
- Slightly on the heavier side
With a vibration frequency of 16000 VPM to make sure the concrete is free of bubbles. This vibrator has a high-quality steel vibrator head with a diameter of 38mm to ensure powerful vibration.
To this vibrator head, there’s a connected shaft of 4.5 m length, making it easy to use. Also, there’s a dustproof ON and OFF switch that lets you easily operate the vibrator.
Above all, this vibrator works on very low heat even though it works on high power. So, it is the best choice if you are looking for safety.
The brand also offers a 1-year warranty on the vibrator along with a lifetime of technical support from professionals.
- Weighs 10 kgs and is sturdy enough to last long.
- Has 16000 VPM vibrational frequency, ensuring accuracy.
- The stainless steel material ensures the vibrator stays free from corrosion.
- The 4.5 m shaft length makes sure you can easily use this vibrator.
- Reliable material quality.
- Powerful vibration.
- Wide application.
- Handy design.
- Nothing specific to mention.
Chicago Electric is one of the smallest brands out there if you are looking for power tools made for concrete. While this brand is certainly not a popular one, its products and tools are certainly quite affordable due to their cheap price.
The Chicago Electric concrete vibrator is the most affordable option present in this article that is all possible due to its much cheaper price tag. But as it still offers a wide range of features and options to the user, it is a great value for money option for a lot of users out there. As per its name, it uses a ¾ HP electric motor for powering its vibration unit. While it is not the most powerful motor out there, it is able to offer a good vibration speed of 13000 vibrations per minute. Moreover, you are getting this much power for an affordable price that makes it even better.
Apart from being quite powerful, this concrete vibrator uses an efficient motor for its power source. Its 110-volt electric motor has a decent power consumption of 580 watts that is very similar to other options out there. Unfortunately, since this is a smaller brand of power tools that is offering a budget power tool, you only get a 90-day warranty with it. The build quality offered by it is also just average and leaves the user wanting for more while using this concrete vibrator. However, its motor is quite reliable and should last you for a decent amount of time.
- Vibration speed rating of 13000 vibrations per minute
- 3/4 HP electric motor
- 90-day warranty
- 110-volt electricity input for ease of use
- 580 watts of power consumption for a decent efficiency
- Lock-on button for ease of use
- Lightweight and compact design
- Offers a highly affordable and value for money price
- Decent performance from ¾ HP electric motor
- Comes with a few features for ease of use
- Only a 90 day long warranty period
- Build quality could have been certainly better
Buying Guide for the Best Concrete Vibrators
Once you have gone through the various concrete vibrators mentioned above, you must know a lot about such power tools in general. This is simply due to the reason that we have mentioned all of the major features and options of these various vibrators up above. That being said, if you want to know more such concrete vibrators, we are here with a detailed buying guide. You can find a wide range of important factors and aspects related to concrete vibrators in this buying guide. As a result, if you want to buy a concrete vibrator, make sure to go through this buying guide for buying the perfect one for you:
1. Vibrations Speed
The vibration speed of any concrete vibrator is the first thing you should check before buying one. This is due to the reason that it is an easy way to easily distinguish between the various models available out there. As per its name, it is there to simply tell you about the speed at which a given concrete vibrator is vibrating.
You can usually find the vibration speed of different models mentioned in vibrations per minute or VPM. While most of the models out there offer a rating of 13000 VPM, some slightly better options offer a vibration speed of 14000 VPM. When compared with each other, the latter model offers slightly better performance to the user in terms of removing air from concrete.
2. Power Source
Usually, these concrete vibrators get used for different kinds of applications in different kinds of locations. As a result, different models use different kinds of power sources for powering the electric motor inside them that is a key part of a given concrete vibrator. Most of the options available out there use the power from a power socket for powering their electric motors.
Such corded models are usually cheaper and offer a long power cord for plugging them into power sockets that are far away. On the other hand, some expensive models use battery power for powering the electric motor inside them. As you would expect, such models can be easily used on the go. They are also quite easy to use since you do not get tethered by any power cord. However, you run into battery life issues while buying a concrete vibrator that is powered by a battery system.
3. Power Rating
Whether you are buying a corded concrete vibrator or a cordless one, its power rating is quite essential to check. It is another factor apart from the vibration speed that tells you about the performance of a given concrete vibrator.
While a corded concrete vibrator will have its power given in HP, cordless and battery-powered models have it mentioned in volts. This includes options like ¾ HP or 1 HP and 18 volt or 20-volt options. In both of these cases, the higher power rating naturally results in better performance. Although the difference between these numbers is not that high and is clearly visible in real-life usage.
4. Size and Form Factor
You should also check the size and form factor of a given concrete vibrator before buying it for your construction needs. This is especially true if you are looking for a model to be used on remote sites for portable usage. As you would expect, any corded or cordless concrete vibrator that is small and compact can be easily taken to any place.
It is possible because of the smaller size that makes it easier for storing it in your toolkit. You can also handle such small tools quite easily while working with concrete and cement. Just like the size, you should also check the weight of a given concrete vibrator. Any lightweight model can be used for a long period of time without running into any arm strain issues down the road.
5. Build Quality and Warranty
Another factor that should be considered before buying any kind of power tool is its build quality. It is essential as it tells about the time for which you can use a given concrete vibrator without running into any wear and tear issues. Apart from having a good build quality, you should also consider concrete vibrators with a long warranty period.
While most options out there offer a 1-year long warranty, some other better options come with a 3-year long warranty for peace of mind. You can easily rely on such options without facing many issues later on.
A concrete vibrator can be quite handy during the construction of a building, as it is quite a valuable tool that is needed while using cement. Just per the name, it vibrates cement and makes sure that there are no air bubbles inside it. Since these improve the strength of cement and concrete, we are here with the best concrete vibrators. If you want to save some time, you can simply pick one of the following recommendations:
- The Dewalt DCE531B Concrete Vibrator is the most powerful option present in this article as you get a high vibration speed of 14000 VPM. It is able to offer this even though it is a battery-powered one and uses 20-volt batteries for on the go usage.
- You can also consider the Chicago Electric concrete vibrator if you are on a budget. Even though it is the cheapest option present in this article, you get a standard 13000 VPM vibration speed thanks to its ¾ HP electric motor.
- Seeutek Hand Held Concrete Vibrator is the most durable and reliable option present in this article as it offers a money-back guarantee. It even offers excellent build quality without having a premium price.
Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can also post any questions down there if you have any!