Role & Job Content
- Act as a Technology Ambassador for SE/ Electrical Distribution Offers
- Ensuring success of Digital Technologies, Digital offers, Digital Tools & Platforms
- Supporting Sales on Customer conversion
- Understanding customer needs, specification & proposing the solution.
- Presales & application support for products & solutions
- Conceive, plan and Organize promotional activities and events
- Drive & position Technological Evolution with all internal & external stakeholders
- Prescribe for profitability growth for respective offers in the region.
B.E./B.Tech- Electrical/ Electronics
Experience: 4 – 8 Yrs
Experience & Competencies Required
Market: In-depth understanding of Customer Segments ( PB, OEM, Contractors) & Market Segments and their needs.
Market: In-depth understanding of Customer Segments ( PB, OEM, Contractors) & Market Segments and their needs
Knowledge on Electrical Power Distribution Networks ( MV& LV both), Designing philosophy. Exposure / Hands-on experience to Power Monitoring Software’s / SCADA and communications architectures is preferred.
Technical Competencies: In-depth Knowledge of
- Power Distribution Offers ( VCB, ACB, MCCBs, Switching & Controlling, Transfer Switches & FD); their Standards and Digital applications ( Preference)
- Power Management Offers ( Energy Meters, PFC Components, AHF’s)
- LV Panels & its applications
- Discrete /Process Automation offers
Functional Competencies: Passion for “Digital “ & “Technology” , Influencing & Convincing, Presentation Skill, Communication skill, Relationship building, Collaborating
Behavioural Competencies: Focus on customers, Fostering cooperation, Higher adaptability,