We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- In this role, you will be part of an IOT connectivity silicon validation(Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) & test team and perform lab characterization and validation of WLAN/BT/combo SoC for IOT products.
- The individual will be responsible for bring up & characterization of RF sections in WLAN/BT chipsets
- Individual will be responsible to work closely with cross functional teams, including development engineering, product marketing and business development, program management, systems team, software team and peers in engineering organization across multiple regions.
- Individual needs to work with Radio and Systems team to fix failures and issues by debugging
- Individual will be responsible to optimize RF performance across Process, Voltage and Temperature ( PVT ), analyze test results, list out issues and any spec failures.
- Sound understanding of RF system for WLAN/BT specifications.
- Knowledge of complete RF signal chain. Experience with RF Calibration and RF parameter tuning for performance optimization.
- Experience with equipment including spectrum analyzer, network Analyzer etc
- Hands on debug experience with WLAN, BT systems at board level.
- Past expertise in interacting with multiple teams in hardware, software, domain skills in RF/microwave
- Knowledge on RF drivers is a plus. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Proficient in scripting languages: Python, TCL, Perl and shell programming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication skills and mindset of team work
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
B.Tech, M.Tech (preferably with specialization on RF/Microwave Engineering)