Familiarize with the latest technologies in FPGA and Acceleration domains like AI/ML by attending supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide in-depth technical support to customers in their selection and use of Arrow PLD lines development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure design wins for Arrow
- Code and implement designs to demonstrate capabilities of PLD silicon solutions and competitive advantages to secure design wins
- Drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs. Understand customer needs and leverage Arrow’s engineering and design services resources to facilitate solutions for customers. Apply technical knowledge to influence designs utilizing solution selling
- Be the first point of contact for customers in resolving any technical support issues while working with PLD silicon, tool and IP products, provide onsite technical support
- Contribute to territory, account and opportunity plans and work as part of the Sales Team
- Penetrate existing FPGA customers and position Arrow linecard appropriately
- Identify key relationships amongst decision-makers within suppliers and customers.
- Work closely with Engineering & Marketing teams to resolve customer issues, product enhancements.
- Collaborate with field and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers
- Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and QBR. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier line or customer solutions.
- Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation. Technical calibrations & research with sales & other Arrow depts. & Suppliers in support of the customer design.
- Provide regular feedback to supplier field sales and factory experts on the needs of the customers and align with corporate goals
What We Are Looking For
- BE/BTech/ME/MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications or equivalent
- Candidate with 2 to 3 years of related experience is preferred.
- Willing to Learn, Growth Mindset, Positive thinking, Open mind
- Strong digital electronics fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of RTL (VHDL/Verilog/System-Verilog)
- FPGA design experience including skills like board level debugging & troubleshooting hardware issues are a plus
- Knowledge or Experience in software domains like Embedded Systems with C coding, OS concepts of Linux, model based designs for Digital Signal Processing using Matlab Simulink are added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to drive issue resolution with cross-functional team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and ability to work in sales environment
- Willingness and ability to travel North India for exploring new opportunities and supporting customer base of Arrow.