About this opportunity!
We are now looking for an Automation and innovation Engineer to identify automation opportunities in the network analytics and Managed services delivery flow and deliver the same on a server based platform. This is an Individual Contributor role which will require networking with engineering teams across the different circles in Airtel Managed Services. If you are a person with strong problem solving approach and have good programming background in Python with a good understanding on the working on a Mobile Network, this is an exciting opportunity to put things together and bring meaningful change in the way our organisation works towards customer centricity and internal efficiencies.
- Engage the MSIP team to identify analytical challenges and efficiency gaps
- Innovate ways to improve and automate the process / calculation to be more agile
- Use auto recommendation methods to provide the next steps to consider to the engineer
- Use ML capabilities where applicable to find patterns, predict impacts and to trigger the required corrective action
- Use AI / predictive logic where applicable to improve customer experience
- Analyse crowd sources or big data feeds for identifying network and subscriber experience patterns on geo-spacial environment / maps
- Automation of performance and governance dashboards.
- Take part in development of planning, optimisation, visualisation and Automation tools for Radio, Transmission and Core Networks
- Actively gather feedback from the users across circles to further optimize the tools in development face.
- Ensure continuous life cycle management to ensure reliability in the long term
- Education: BE / B-Tech in Computer science or Electronics & Communications
- Industry experience: 4-5 Years
- Programming proficiency: Python
- Python libraries: Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Matplotlib, SciPy, Geopandas, Fiona, Shapely
- Additional Programming: SQL, API development
- Credentials from Hacker rank or Kaggle will be a certain plus
- Operating systems: Windows & Linux / Unix
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent coding skills complying to industry standards
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Passion for innovation