Good morning and happy Caturday to ya! Rosie and Whiskers, her favorite stuffie, say hello.
So…I’ve been trying to chill with the limited edition stuff, because I’m trying to keep my makeup collection relatively small and tidy, but ooh! — the new Chanel Spring-Summer 2022 collection has been hitting me with all the feels.
I particularly love the colors in the quad…
Are you more of a permanent collection kinda girl, or do you prefer limited edition?
This week’s reading
- If you’re into minimalist makeup like I am, you might want to check out these brands!
- They’re all about the French-inspired makeup lewks in the second season of “Emily in Paris.” Side note: have you seen this show yet?
- Here’s how to germ-proof your makeup bag.
- OK, so, now I want this $13 gadget from Amazon which allegedly removes a crazy amount of pet fur from your clothes.
- Can dryer sheets help your hair game? Inquiring minds want to know…
- Why you might want to consider folic acid for thinning hair and hair loss.
- Yes, please, to all the hair masks for a luscious, glossy mane.
- Is hair recyclable, too?
- Every dude who’s a celebrity is now releasing a nail polish line.
I haven’t gone out to eat in SF in a really long time.
In case you ever wondered…
My morning jam
Who will win this game?
Whatcha got going on this weekend? I’d originally planned to have lunch with a friend on Sunday, but then Omicron happened! So, I’ll be laying low here at home and doing some much-needed decluttering instead.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,