Getting your Halloween makeup right is never easy, but it’s a lot easier if you have a video tutorial to follow along with. And, as always, I’m here to help! This year, rather than a spooky or scary look, how about getting ready for party season with a 60s-inspired graphic eyeliner style? In my latest YouTube video, I’m talking you through a fun, statement look that will take you outside your comfort zone and that will work for Halloween or beyond and into the festive season. Watch the video below for a step-by-step guide, follow my top tips and shop the exact products I used to get the look. Ready? Groovy baby!
Sixties Halloween Makeup Tutorial
- Start with cleansed skin and a skin tint and then apply your first coat of mascara.
- Don’t be frightened to make mistakes, you can always clean it up using Bioderma on a cue tip.
- Make sure you have a great eyeliner pen or brush; it shouldn’t dry out and must have a fine point. I’ve recommended the NYX Professional Epic Inkliner Black but you can use whatever works for you.
- Use a second coat of mascara after applying the false lashes to bind and increase the volume.
- Finish with a 60s wig, I’ve used a gorgeous one by A.P. Wigs.
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.