Perform network design/optimization activities under technical supervision.
What will your job look like?
- BE, B.Tech in ECE
- Must have 5-10 years exp in Huawei 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G. Knowledge of 5G will be advantage.
- WILLING TO WORK ON ERICSSON PRODUCTS
- Good communication skills
- Ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Wide latitude for independent decision making.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions without additional support
All you need is…
To Support day to day Huawei BTS, BSC, RNC, NodeB, eNodeB Integration/Alarm management activities.
- Should have exp. on Huawei BBU3900, 3910, LBBP, WBBP, GTMU, UBBP basebands.
- RNC rehoming.
- Basic knowledge on BSC6900 and 6910.
- Exp. on U2000, CME. BBU Integration in GUL mode.
- Prepare Scripts for Integration.
- Perform transport tests like BW, Latency and Throughput, Optical Rx power etc.
- Validation of backhaul connectivity and integration with EPC/Core team.
- SCFT Testing.
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activity (OAM definition for new Units, RRH fiber termination/swap, onsite troubleshooting).
- Perform Pre & Post Health Check using different tools.
- To support Field Crew for antenna/cable swap.
- Daily day to day support for RF team related to parameter changes or troubleshooting
Why you will love this job
- You will be responsible for the performance of RF network design, planning & optimization activities.
- You will also perform post processing analysis, site build verifications and acceptance.
- If you enjoy working on equipment’s manufactured by Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens and have the right knowledge of optimization, HSPA throughput and power utilization you will love working in the environment.